Monday, January 26, 2009

54 DAYS TILL SPRING!

I have lots of other interesting things to blog about, like building CAT APARTMENTS to keep my 2 fat cats from becomming thoroughly bored during the winter months.

With photos and all!

And blogging about growing these spoiled cats their own CAT GRASS every 2 weeks so they don't miss summer-time greens.

Again with color photos.

But, alas! I am too involved in other things right now to address the kitty katto issues.

They are happy and that is all that matters.

Are you KIDDING!!!!!
Having 2 very fat cats mad at you is not a pleasant thing to have happen.

So YES, I keep them happy and then I am HAPPY.
No I am NOT blogging about these CRITTERS..... but they have thier grocery box apartment and are grazing their fresh crop of cat grass every 2 weeks.
HEY! that even makes all the neighbour cats jealous! >^^<

Until I am less busy............... I am enjoying the COUNT DOWN TILL
SPRING!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How about YOU????

No comments: