Thursday, May 20, 2010

Busy Hands Keep Me Happy!


 
I have been knitting & crocheting slippers most nights while I sit with the family watching tv. I enjoy making them and it keeps  my hands and mind busy. I'm not much of a tv person except lately I've enjoyed American Idol. :-)

Slippers ~


I've been using up all the various scrap yarn I have accumlated. So multicolored slippers are the result.
~

Also the cats enjoy the many knit and crocheted cat toys I like to make and stuff with the catnip we grow.
A small sampling of the toys I've made for the cats.

Last night I recieved a new pattern book in the mail that I ordered from a friend's shop on etsy.
It's a critter book.
I started my first crochet project last night after it arrived.


**********************************************


And for the JEWELRY I've been working on...


There is always something new in the works.



Summer is almost here and it's time for anklet's and toe rings.
Oh I love the warm weather!

~*~*~*~

No comments: