Monday, January 30, 2012

With Winter comes a time to slow down and stay warm inside, away from the cold weather elements. I once enjoyed winter sports, like snowmobiling, tobogganing, skating, etc. Now I enjoy staying safe and warm inside and looking out the window and watching it all like a winter wonderland television series. lol

My birds, heh yeah, I call them all "my birds", as they are like  my extended family. Birds are a huge part of my life all year long, but I especially look for them in winter with hopes they get enough food and special treats when it's cold and blowing and not the most pleasant for their tiny feathered bodies.

Today, luckily enough, is a sunshine filled day and I am enjoying it immensely. We missed out on the sun for a few days in a row, and I tend to really notice it when it's absent. I gotta have my sunshine. Thanks so much for shining here today!

No comments: