Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Walk-About Success!

Brownsville Texas RV Park
~our Fleetwood RV next to Bill's Fleetwood RV
(his is the newer model brown in color)
Bill is a great guy we met who is from British Columbia near Victoria. We enjoyed his company immensley while he was in the park. He has headed home now since the weather will soon be turning nicer. At least we all hope that Spring is arriving real soon to greet all Canadians and warm us up after a long winter.
~ ~ ~ ~
I did a wee walk-about this morning and discovered a little nook in the storage area of the park's gym that gave a good enough internet signal for me to accomplish a bit more online today.
I managed to upload some new listing to my Etsy shop.
influenced by the Texas Coastal area we are at.
Dolphin Earrings
and
Beach shell bracelets
I'll add more online entries as often as I am able to.
The vacation is going well and we are thoroughly enjoying ourselves. The weather has been great compared to Ontario Canada. Although I've heard they too have had the occassional break in the cold streak and even had Tshirt weather last weekend.
We should be home in mid April. We're both looking forward to getting back home.
~~~

No comments: