Monday, December 1, 2008

HAND WARMERS / FINGERLESS GLOVES

Warm & Fuzzies @ UxCritter's Place on ETSY.com

~~~~~**uxcritters place **uxcritters place **uxcritters place **uxcritters place **~~~~~

With the cold weather and sn*w upon us now in Ontario, CANADA, I have started making more knit and crochet items of warmth in our UxCritter Shop on Etsy.com.

Here are a few of the hand warmers / fingerless gloves I have made. Some are listed in my shop online for sale. Please check them out. They allow your fingers to stay busy throughout your day, but with the added warmth and style that these gloves can offer. :
Peppermint Twist ~

Ocean Meets the Earth ~



Strawberry Chocolate


Shabby Chic ~


3 comments:

Unknown said...

great gloves! At first I always thought fingerless gloves were odd, but the more I see the more I start to realize I could really use a pair!
I've put them on my list for Christmas, now I just have to wait and see if Santa was listening!

Unknown said...

Thanks tanyBUG! I'm certain Santa has his ways of picking up on your wish list vibes! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Dre said...

Those are fabulous!!!