Friday, September 5, 2008

~ The Joy of Treasuries on Etsy ~



* I created this treasury that is still in the current treasury list until tomorrow. These are some of my favorite items from what is know on Etsy as "hearts". I included a couple of the comments from my treasury comment list. My comments are full and no one can leave anymore comments. I find it difficult to delete any comments, but it is wonderful to see them filled up. It shows that a treasury has been 'loved'. lol ; )
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Another Treasury
_____________
~
I don't think anyone ever tires of creating Treasuries on Etsy.
~
It's such a joy to see new items, new shops, and to bring those items and shops into view to share with everyone else who enjoys looking at the treasuries.
~
At the same time the featured shops receive wonderful promotion in the spotlight.
~
It just makes everyone feel so good!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
________________________________
Hearted Shops ~ Favorites of mine:
Shown in the order of the above treasury photos: if you love the featured items in my treasury photo above, be sure to check out the shop links below to enjoy them even more!
SouthamptonCreations's shop ~ i see the tiny toes photo just sold!!!! Yeah Southampton!
ShineYourHineySoap's shop ~ I just had to buy that awesome oatmeal soap!
_______________________________
_________________________________
* check out nancywallis' blog :
She has blogged about treasuries too! Oh such a wonderful processs these treasuries!

No comments: